Welcome to Acorn and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
On behalf of the entire staff at Acorn, we would like to welcome you. It is our pleasure to have you here with us.
Staying with us
Please allow us to highlight some key information about your stay:
- As a measure against COVID-19 we have now made our welcome booklet available in electronic format – please access this here. This shall contain information about your apartment and the local area.
- The apartment is provided with a fully equipped kitchen.
- Enjoy high speed wireless internet access in every room FREE of charge. If applicable, the Wi-Fi code will be printed on your check-in envelope.
- Please note that bike storage is not permitted within any of Acorn’s properties.
Reporting any issues while in-house
Should you wish to reach to us please note that all issues must be reported by email during office hours (8.30 am to 5pm). For us to better attend to your query please remember to point out what flat and building you are currently occupying:
Do note that outside office hours, ACORN will only deal with emergency issues. If you wish to report an EMERGENCY please contact 07960 151 690.
Should you need to speak to us about anything else, including extensions or friends and relatives bookings please contact our reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact-less check-out – departure instructions
Before you leave, we would just like to ask a couple of favours to help our housekeeper prepare for our next guests.
- Please note that check out time is at 10am on the designated date of check out – and extra night will be charged if check out time is not respected as we usually have new guests arriving on the same day.
- Please take all trash, including bathroom trash bags out to the trash cans.
- Any used kitchenware, cutlery, crockery etc. to be washed, fridges/freezers emptied.
- Please lock all doors and close all windows and lights switched off.
- Keys must be left on the dining table unless you are staying at Garden Cottage in Byng Place where you will need to return the key in the box (which is pointed out on the map you have been given).
We hope you enjoy your stay!