ACORN’S COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
In the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, Acorn places the highest priority on the health and safety of students and staff members. Our thoughts go out to all those affected by this virus and we hope that we all return to good health soon.
Acorn of London is maintaining high standards of cleanliness and health and safety protocols in place such as:
- Hand sanitiser stations located at entrances to buildings.
- Enhanced weekly general cleaning of apartments, including sanitation procedures in common spaces.
- Cleaning supplies left in each apartment for clients to use between weekly cleans.
- Acorn cleaning/maintenance staff to wear face masks and gloves upon entering each apartment for any reason.
- Daily cleaning of all main street doors inside and outside.
- Frequent cleaning of communal laundry facilities and sanitation of communal doors, handrails/bannisters, light switches, and elevators (where applicable).
- Increased sanitation signage for students and Acorn staff members regarding proper hand washing technique, cough, and sneeze etiquette.
- Pre-allocated self-contained spaces for any student needing to selfisolate. (Cost to be agreed with the University).
- Whenever a Group chooses to have an orientation in an Acorn apartment, we will split the numbers/session to ensure social distancing rules are maintained. Upon request, orientation via zoom pre-travel or after arrival can be arranged.
- All orientation sessions will include NHS England advice on shared spaces and good hygiene practices.
- Welcome information and flat folders will be removed. Instead, these will be supplied to program coordinators in e-format and prior arrival.
- Individual envelopes for each student with all keys disinfected and handed to one representative of the University.
- Mail and post will be redirected to the university centre or to the students’ apartments.
- Design enhancements to help facilitate contactless student relations, such as plexiglass partitions at front desks for added protection and key drops for guests’ use upon departure.
- Office lavatory will be out of use.
We have been tracking Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we continue to actively monitor recommendations and directives from the UK Government and local health authorities, so we can be sure that we take the most comprehensive actions.
We appreciate your business and loyalty to Acorn of London. Our entire team is working hard to provide a safe environment for all, to ensure the overall health, safety, and wellness for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon,
ACORN OF LONDON