“For our young family we found Acorn’s apartment in Bloomsbury an absolute pleasure to stay in…we had so much more space than we imagined we could afford for the location and saved a fortune on restaurant costs by cooking in the apartment.” Acorn guest, Melbourne, Australia
Apartments – the preferred alternative to impersonal hotels – Why rent an apartment?
So, you are coming to London on holiday or for a business trip and want to see the sights. You always stay in hotels. Perhaps you do not know that you can stay in privately-owned apartments, even if you are only staying for a short while? Or think apartments will be too expensive in Central London? Go on, give us a call, you may be surprised!
- Apartments are better value than hotels- remember the price is for the whole apartment, not just a room or bed. No more creeping around a tiny room while the kids/partner/friend/work colleague sleeps, rent an apartment and you can relax in your living room while they’re asleep in the bedroom!
- You may well be surprised by the amount of space you can have in an apartment compared to a hotel room, without comprising on location as all our apartments are in top notch Zone 1 areas. And you will also be pleasantly surprised by the prices!
- Because you are staying in an apartment, you have the privacy and flexibility to come and go as you please- like a home from home. More space for you.
- Renting an Apartment offers you the freedom to cook your own meals, whenever you want, but at the same time, if you prefer not to, there are a huge variety of exciting restaurants nearby.
- Booking an apartment from Acorn will give you flexibility over the length of stay, with short notice bookings accommodated and low minimum stay requirements. Special offers are often available for group bookings or longer stays.